Thanks to everyone who took part in this months #oldeltpost and dug up treasure on Josette’s blog. I really enjoyed this months one as I have to admit that I hadn’t read that much of Josette’s blog before hand so I got to discover more of Josette’s posts. What’s more, I saw from the twitter comments that Josette had been reminded of some of her old posts as well!
- Ticking the Native language box (recomended by myself)
- How do we learn (recomended by Mike Griffin)
- Is the reflective process a new process for teachers? (also recommended by Mike Griffin)
- Process and reflection (recomended by @ESLBarry)
- An image of reflective learning (recomended by Sophia Khan)
- [Don't know who Josette is? Why not check out her about page to find out more about her?]